Inbound Marketing Academy is an ongoing program designed to teach busy professionals the fundamentals of inbound marketing, as well as a deep dive into more advanced strategies and techniques.
Michael Reynolds, SpinWeb’s President and CEO, will be teaching the classes along with other SpinWeb team members and guest speakers. Topics include:
- How to really do SEO and keyword research
- Ins and outs of social media management and communication
- How to create effective landing pages for lead generation
- Effective calls to action and A/B testing
- How to manage paid search, including AdWords
- How to write effective marketing and website copy
- Business blogging that drives results
- How to create and use buyer personas
Reynolds says, “We’re truly opening up the ‘black box’ of marketing for our clients and sharing all of our experience spanning two decades. We’ll be teaching the same techniques that we use ourselves and I don’t know of anyone else doing this.”
Classes meet each week at SpinWeb’s office, with the option to participate via Google+ Hangouts. The fee is $195/month, with a month-to-month commitment.
Full-time students receive free tuition to the program. “I’m especially pleased that we have so many full-time students signed up. I think this will make a great supplement to their current curriculum and they will graduate with a competitive edge,” says Reynolds.
Learn more about SpinWeb’s Inbound Marketing Academy at spinweb.net/academy.
SpinWeb is an Indianapolis-based digital agency that delivers corporate web solutions and inbound marketing. SpinWeb has received national acclaim for excellence in design and innovation. Learn more about SpinWeb at www.spinweb.net.