Finalists Announced for EAC’s Entrepreneurship Celebration Awards
Fishers, IN — The Entrepreneurship Advancement Center (EAC) has announced the finalists for its 2nd annual Entrepreneurship Celebration Awards.
Finalists in three different business categories will answer questions about their businesses in interviews with independent judging panels. The winner in each category will be revealed at a reception and awards ceremony on February 28 following the Entrepreneurship Celebration Conference at the Monon Center in Carmel.
The Entrepreneurship Celebration Awards recognize and celebrate the achievements of innovative business owners who demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit as they start and grow their businesses.
“It is always difficult to narrow down entries to the three finalists as each of the business owners has an amazing story,” said Cathy Langlois, executive director of EAC. “The Celebration Awards bring attention to all stages of business and their contribution to the culture and economy of Indiana communities they serve.”
Emerging Business Finalists
• James Burnes, PatentStatus
• Mike Byers, Cornerstone ”On the switch side, Bonnier Gaming also spoke concerning the lindsey stirling with WMS, highlighting the second’s history for supplying fun and different casino games that many gamers have enojyed througout time. Painting and Drywall
• Andy Dalton, My Mobile Fans
Established Business Finalists
• Kathy Carandang, The Walk EZ Store
• Nick Carter, AddressTwo
• Robert Karlinsey, Indiana NanoTech
Mature Business Finalists
• Steve Cage, Stratosphere Quality LLC
• John Chambers, LeafGuard of Indiana LLC
• Michael Friery, Veteran Construction Company, Inc..
For more information on the conference and to register, go to http://bit.ly/yAfF0C
About Entrepreneurship Advancement Center: The Entrepreneurship Advancement Center (EAC), a
501(c) 3, started in 2010 with a mission of supporting innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. EAC provides programs for high school students and supports early stage businesses. For more information go to: http://www.goentrepreneurs.org.